Detroit Pistons

Thursday, December 11, 2014

RSS

1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
 These were some of the sites that I visit most frequently and the ones that most interest me.

2. Was it easy to find feeds and subscribe to them?
 Yes, because RSS symbols are usually on every major site, as well as being easily accessible as well.

3. Which sites were your favorites?
 The news and hobby related feeds were my favorites. They let me see all of the information related to the topic.

4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?
  I would utilize RSS feeds to condense large amounts of information into smaller increments, making it easier and more efficient to read.

5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
 Now knowing how it's used, I am more likely to use RSS feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment